Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Car Design Failures - Lancia Thesis

I have been talking about the Lancia Thesis before, and I also wrote about car design a couple of times.
This is probably one of the more interesting design experiments in car history. I really like the back of the car and specifically the design of the rear lights. In contrast the front and specifically the front lights are totally wrong and at least for me look really ugly. How is it possible that the same designer that did such a great job at the back of the car, totally failed when designing the front? Anyway, the rear light design element we can find to some extent again with the new Jaguar XJ.

1 comment:

lupoch said...

The same could be said for the Alfa Mito: gorgeous from the back and side, but those front lights just don't work for me...